sábado, 11 de março de 2006

(ausência de) Superego

Esse negócio terrível foi escrito em 2004. Para você ver como eu posso perder o senso de ridículo algumas vezes...



Don´t built a Gulag for my heart(incompleto)
NKVD,KGB,Tcheca,don´t forget the kossacos,white army,red army,all the blood left(lefties?)
Intelectual middle-class,smoke´n drinking in some bars,the guy in Finland´s station´s waiting and wanna hearts(to make blood)
(...)My pledge is...for your mother,Don´t built a Gulag for my heart
Soviets,I´m ready to assault your Winter´s PalacyOh,Am i your Kerensky?You wanna lead me to another stage that i´ve never seen before?
(...)I only ask you...Don´t built a Gulag for my heartcause i´m just a little-borgueousand don´t wanna my ashes down with Moscow process...

2 comentários:

Rodrigo disse...

que obra!

rafael disse...

vou dar pra marcelino pra ver o que ele acha.hein,mãe,sei não.